I just wanted to tell you that YOU are NOT alone.
I’m not just saying that. It’s not because I want to sell you something. I just want you to know that you aren’t alone.
The spiritual path can sometimes feel lonely. I know. I’ve been there.
Sometimes we feel like we can’t relate to people in the same way we used to.
Sometimes the people we used to hang out with and the things we used to do together don’t really click for us anymore.
Sometimes our language changes and that doesn’t resonate with our old crew (my friends and family thought I had gone pretty crazy when I officially started calling my Higher Power, “God” and couldn’t stop talking about that power in my life; I used to censor myself, but I don’t anymore).
All of these things can make us feel separate, weird and lonely.
We are changing. Growing. Transforming. We may be uncomfortable. And others may be uncomfortable with that, too.
We wish we could bring everyone on this journey with us, but we can’t. And that’s okay.
How do we stay true to ourselves and our transformation without leaving everyone we used to be close to and feeling alone?
I can tell you what’s worked for me and it’s been finding my people.
Once I really committed to my spiritual journey, the right people just started showing up in my life. It was like magic. These are the people who have brought me through the tough times and always reminded me that I’m not alone.
– I have a coach who taught me how to use flower essences to heal myself.
– A spiritual mentor who helps me with the small day to day of life, because I need that kind of support on a daily basis.
– Friends who understand me when I say I can’t talk yet because I haven’t prayed or meditated yet today.
– Support groups of like-minded people who are similar spiritual paths and who I feel comfortable being completely honest with.
– And YOU. This global community who I love hearing from and who also remind me that I am not alone, especially when I tell the truth and open up.
So this is just a quick note to tell you that you are not alone. If you feel like you need more people, more support, more earth-angels, don’t worry- the Universe already knows and is working on it!
Maybe this post is a little divinely timed reminder. I don’t know. I just know I felt called to tell you this today.
Feel like connecting one-on-one? You can set up some time here.
Do you have something you’d like to share? Comment below on this post or send me an email!
I’ll leave you with this quote that inspired me this week:
“God asks no man whether he will accept life. That is not the choice. You must take it. The only choice is how.”
-Henry Ward Beecher